Leave a Comment / Love Quotes / By Hayaanda
Finding the best “You deserve better quotes” is not a lot easier than you might think. Here is a collection of awesome You deserve better quotes that you would love.
You Deserve Better Quotes
- I care about you and I love you. I think you’re wonderful, but sometimes relationships need extra help to grow; like the love notes we leave for each other. So take it from me, you deserve better.
- Relationships need extra, consistent care to grow. Love can be all consuming, but sometimes the extra effort is worth it. So take it from me, you deserve better.
- I didn’t mean for things to get this awkward, but something strange is happening. I feel like we’re drifting apart. I know you’ve felt it too. You deserve better my dear.
- You deserve better. It’s not that I don’t love you, it’s just that it might be time to let you find someone better. You are a marvelous person and if I had the time I would have loved to spend more time with you, but life has other plans for me.
- You deserve better. You are the best! I love spending time with you and having a relationship with you. I really wish we had more time, but life has other plans for me.
- I’m sorry, we are no longer a perfect match. I still love you and I wish you would find someone better. You deserve better than me.
- I love you, but I don’t want to spend the rest of my life with you. You deserve better than me and someone more exciting.
- My darling, I hope you know how deeply I love you. It is a love that will last. Please always remember this. You are wonderful, and deserving of so much more than what life has given you thus far. I swear to you my darling, now and forevermore, you deserve better.
- Darling, I will always love you deeply. It is a love that will last forever. You deserve so much more from life. I swear to you…you deserve better.
- Darling, you know how much I love you. My love will last forever. You are wonderful, and deserve so much more than what life has given you so far. Darling, you deserve better.
- I love you. I hope you know that. I promise to love you forever, no matter what. You’re wonderful and you deserve so much more than life has given you.
- My darling, I will love you forever and as long as we are together I promise to always treat you as the queen that you are. You deserve better.
- My love for you is just too strong. I am so sorry but I cannot be with you anymore. When we first started dating you were the man of my dreams but as time went on I realized that you deserve someone better than me. We both deserve someone who can treat us right and be there for us through hard times. After this realization, I try to stay in the relationship but it was not working out. You deserve someone that show they love you by doing nice things for you instead.
- I know you deserve better…but I don’t want you to have better. I want you to stay with me. When I first saw this card I thought she was going to leave him and find a happier life. But no! The truth was much crueler than that. The man was trying to let her go so that she could be happy.
- I’m sorry it didn’t work out between us. You deserve someone who will treat you right and make you feel loved. I hope that in time you find that person, because I don’t think it will be me. I wish you luck in the future with all your love endeavors!
- You deserve someone who will love you and care for you. Someone who will be there when you need them. I tried, but I’m not that guy. You deserve better.
- I know you are going through a rough time right now, I care too much to see you go. Whatever the problem may be I want to help you handle it!! I guess what I’m trying to say is, You deserve to Be Happy ♥ and as your friend I will do everything in my power to ensure that you are. You deserve better.
I Deserve Better Quotes
If you are looking for I deserve better quotes and don’t know where to get beautiful quotes to share, then worry no more because you are in the right place. Here is a collection of amazing I deserve better quotes. Dive in!
- I deserve better than someone that uses me, who is abusive and doesn’t care; but I guess I’ll just settle for being miserable. What he does to me is wrong, but in the end no one will be there for me. There are too many times that he makes me cry as well as push away from his friends and family. His last birthday he had me give up my car so he could have a new one, then on Valentines Day he broke up with me.
- I deserve better than someone who uses me and is abusive. I guess I’ll settle for being miserable. What he does to me is wrong, but in the end no one will be there for me. There are many times that he makes me cry and push away his friends and family. On his last birthday, he had me give up my car so he could have a new one, then on Valentine’s Day, he broke up with me.
- He treats me like dirt, uses me and doesn’t even care if I’m left alone crying. Last birthday he made me give up my car so he could have a new one, and on Valentines Day he broke up with me by text. I’m 20 years old and don’t want to be taken advantage of any longer. I deserve better!
- I deserve better than someone who is mean and does not care about me. I should be alone, but then no one would be there for me. He makes my friends and family mad too many times to count. At the end of the day, it is hard to trust him again when he refuses to care about my feelings and situations that I am in.
- I don’t deserve to be treated like this. I’m not a tool for someone else’s happiness: I’m an independent woman, who is strong and brave. The person I want to love me will hold me close when times are tough, rather than push me away from everyone that loves me. He will make sacrifices for our relationship, not expect me to give up everything for him…All these things are why I broke it off with him.
- I deserve better! I am in a relationship with my abusive boyfriend. He is abusive and does not care about me. He does not care about me. He has pushed me away from my friends and family. I do not deserve this kind of treatment from him, and I do not think that this is how anyone should be treated by their partner.
- I deserve better! I deserve someone that treats me with respect and love. He should want to make me happy just as much as I want to make him happy. He should enjoy spending time with me and share his passions and dreams.
- I deserve kindness from someone who loves me, values my opinions, and wants to make me happy. I deserve someone that doesn’t make me choose between him and my friends or family, who helps me stand up for myself even if it means that we have to fight. I don’t want a boy. I want a man.
- I don’t think you understand what I deserve. You just say you love me when you feel like it. You leave your mess and don’t even clean up after yourself. You never spend time with me. I have done so much for you yet all you give me is pain in return. You never say thank you or appreciate the things. How can I deserve this? I deserve better!
- I don’t think you understand what I deserve. You tell me that you love me, but then you leave your mess around the house and don’t clean up after yourself. You never spend any time with me. I deserve better!
- I don’t think you understand what I deserve. I always make sure to clean up after myself and if we go somewhere together, I always pick up a gift card for you or your favorite book or magazine. How can I deserve this? I deserve better!
- I am looking for a person who loves me, and I will love them back. Someone who cleans up after themselves and appreciates my efforts. I’ll be there for you when you need me, and all I want in return is for you to just be nice. I deserve better!
- You are ruining everything good in our relationship. If you loved me, you wouldn’t treat me this way…I deserve better!
- even though I deserve better. I really appreciate everything you do for me. I love how you are always by my side, ready to catch me if I were to fall. I’m grateful for your presence in my life, as well as your patience with me and my behaviors. I love you a lot.
- This is me telling you that I deserve better. I am not a trophy wife or arm piece. You said that I was your muse and inspiration in your work, but you don’t put any effort into our relationship. All we do is fight, and every time I feel like you take me for granted. I don’t know if we can fix things between us, but I need to give us both some time apart.
- I’m sorry. I deserve better. I know you are very busy and we don’t talk much… But the friend and listener I once had has been replaced by someone who isn’t there for me. We once didn’t care about stupid things like money, status and “looks,” it was all about connecting with someone on a real level, learning about each others passions, dreams, and desires. And now, Well you could care less.
- I’m sorry. I deserve better. Being your friend and listening to your latest ventures is important to me, but when I can’t reach you, it hurts. Can we keep things more real between us?
- This is the height of it all and I’ve had enough. I deserve better. Let’s both go out separate ways.
- I’m sorry, our friendship has developed into too much of an emotional rollercoaster. I know sometimes you’re busy, and we don’t talk as much as we used to. But the listenership of our conversations has changed. And now? It seems you could care less. I deserve better!
- This is breaking my heart, but I really need more from you. I know you’re busy, but we used to talk so much. I need that connection again. We would talk about our dreams, passions and desires. Now it feels like we can only talk about work and money. I deserve better!
- I deserve a girl who will treat me with dignity and respect. You are a beautiful person, girl or not. But really I deserve the best. And you aren’t it.
- I deserve better! I want to be with a girl who treats me well. You’re a beautiful person, whether you’re a boy or a girl. But I want the best for myself and you are not that person.
- You’re a nice girl, just not for me. And frankly, I deserve the best.
- You and I should stop seeing each other. You are a great person, but you’re not for me. I deserve better!
- I want a girl who appreciates me and treats me with respect…cause I deserve better!
- I am glad you are back. I deserve better than being ignored. Yeah we’ve both made mistakes, but I’m not going to lay here and wallow in my self pity because of them. We have too much going for us for that. You are the best thing that ever happened to me, and I don’t want to lose you or the future we could have together. Want to talk…give me a call!
Also See: Better Things Are Coming Quotes